About Laura Wheeler
Living a full life as a mother, practitioner and teacher I understand the importance of looking after all aspects of wellbeing and the challenges that can come with this.
Wellbeing is not about reaching an idealised balance that is constant. It is continually moving. Changing with our stages of life, circumstances and illness. We are meant to move, develop, grow and transform.
I am committed to my own daily practices that often take me out into nature or onto my yoga mat. Making this space for stillness in a busy world provides me with a solid platform and a deeper connection to my own inner knowing. From here I am able to navigate the changes of life, family and this world with grace and in a connected and meaningful way.
- Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
- Diploma of Herbal Medicine
- Diploma of Nutrition
- Certificates in Relaxation, Deep Tissue and Pregnancy Massage
- Diploma of Yoga Teaching
- Level 2 Reiki
- Touch for Health Kinesiology
- Active Member of Australian Natural Therapists Association
My commitment to you
One of the greatest skills I can offer is my ability to listen and really hear what is needed for your health. This gives me great clarity to provide you with effective and positive solutions for your health and wellbeing.
- To be fully present with my clients
- To make no judgments or assumptions
- To provide a space for individuals to be seen and heard
- To advocate good health and encourage responsibility of self
- To share information and educate;
- To discover and work from the layer of cause
- To practise from a place that is honest and clear
- To cause no harm
- To be deeply committed in helping you reach your goals regardless of how big or small
- To wholeheartedly offer the space that supports, nourishes, renews and restores